Certifications of The Fire Safety Stick – gained from around the world
The Fire Safety Stick is manufactured in Italy, though we have the complete UK and Republic of Ireland distribution rights to it. As you will see from the manufacturers website there are a number of different names for the Fire Safety Stick around the world. For example in Canada, USA and Mexico, it is known as Element. Below are the various certifications and test carried out on The Fire Safety Stick from around the world.
CE – Declaration of Conformity
From the manufacturers FSS-ESP covering General Product safety, Portable Fire Extinguishers, Extinguishing device for pleasure yacht.
MTIC Test report
From Italy confirming testing of the product extinguishing fires under strict test conditions for fire classes A, B, C and F. This pdf version has been translated from Italian to English, but if you like the original Italian version, please contact us info@FireSafetyStick.com
AFITI LICOF – Test report – Centre for Fire Study and Research – Madrid
From Italy confirming testing of the product extinguishing fires under strict test conditions for fire classes B, C and Electrical Fire unto 100,000 volts. The test report was completed in 2007 in Spain when the product was marketed Mangiafuoco.
This pdf version has been translated from Italian to English, but if you like the original Italian version, please contact us info@FireSafetyStick.com
Other relevant documents for Fire Safety Stick
Material Safety Data Sheet
Detailing the contents composition information and any potential hazards, handling, storage, transportation, toxicity, ecological and disposal information etc.
NSA Accreditation Certificate
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
Manufacturers ISO certification for the design and manufacture of flame inhibitors (IAF 18)
• Italy, RINA – Certification of Marine Materials and Equipment (page 1, page 2)
• India – Delhi Fire Services (Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Headquarters)
• Oman – Royal Oman Police (Directorate General of Civil Defense)
• South Africa – SAMSA – South African Maritime Safety Authority (page 1, page 2)
• Zambia – Lusaka City Council Lusaka Fire Brigade
• Republic of Angola – Certificado de Qualidade (Ministerio do Interior – Serviço Nacional de Protecção Civil e Bombeiros / Ministry of the Interior – National Civil Protection and Firemen
• Vietnam – HCMC Police Department of Fire Fighting and Prevention
• Russian Federation – FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY (Mandatory certification) no. С-IT.ПБ21.В.00724
• Australia & New Zealand – Cert.#CM20082 C & F tested and passed to AS/NZS1850, in compliance with AS/NZS1841.